Monday, September 11, 2017

Monday September 11, 2017

Hello Parents,
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Some class info follows -

Scholastic book orders due back to me by Wednesday. Please either order online and give me your code or send a cheque along with the order. Please do not send cash. Thanks

We will celebrate birthdays in the class. If your child has a birthday you may, if you like send an individual treat for each child to be eaten outside at recess. We have a severe allergy in the classroom, so no nuts of any kind, no sesame seeds and please no homemade treats. Thanks.

If you have any items to contribute to our "tinker table" Maker Space, please send in with your child. It could be anything small to tinker with or build. Our table is small. Thanks.

I will set up RAZ kids home reading as soon as I have assessed each child for their reading level. And IXL will be set up online shortly.

Our Terry Fox Walk is on September 28th in the afternoon. All are welcome to join us, however I do need about 5 parents to be responsible for a small group. Our grade parents will contact you. Thanks.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment